Natural Organic Products
Non GMO GN Cake
- The cake which is a rich source of protein is indigenously used as cattle feed or manure. Utilization of meal or defatted meal into food products could be an excellent vehicle for enhancing the utilization of groundnut protein in the diets of malnourished people in developing countries.
- Groundnut cake and a by-product of oil extraction is an excellent livestock feed because of its high protein content cake contains 45-60 protein, 22-30% carbohydrate, 3.8-7.5% crude fiber and 4-6%minerals.
HPS GN Seed
- Peanuts are an especially good source of healthful fats, protein, and fiber. They also contain plenty of potassium, phosphorous, magnesium, and B vitamins. Despite being high in calories, peanuts are nutrient-rich and low in carbohydrates
Non GMO White Sesame Seed
- Good Source of Fiber.
- May Lower Cholesterol and Triglycerides.
- Nutritious Source of Plant Protein.
- May Help Lower Blood Pressure.
- May Support Healthy Bones.
- May Reduce Inflammation.
- Good Source of B Vitamins.
- May Aid Blood Cell Formation.
Lecithin Soya Oil
- Researchers have discovered that soybean lecithin can contribute to raising HDL (good) cholesterol and lowering LDL (bad) cholesterol in blood profiles. Soy protein provides an extra boost for people using it to treat cholesterol because of other components that soy offers
Lecithin Sunflower Oil
- Lecithin supplements can be purchased to help treat high cholesterol, as a breastfeeding aid, and to treat ulcerative colitis, among other things.
- Types of lecithin.
- Lowers cholesterol.
- Improves heart health.
- Aids breastfeeding mothers.
- Helps improve digestion.
- May fight dementia symptoms.
- Soothes and moisturizes skin.
Lecithin Soya Oil Powder
- Organic deoiled soy lecithin powder is a yellow-to-light brown powder that functions as an emulsifier, wetting agent, and instantizing agent. It is soluble in fat and dispersible in water, and is easy to dose and incorporate into dry blends like nutritional supplement powders and baking mixes.
Soya Lecithin Non-GMO IP Liquid 1 LTr
- Soy lecithin also has potential health benefits, including its ability to:
- Improve cholesterol.
- Serve as a source of choline.
- Boost immunity.
- Help the body deal with mental and physical stress.
- Improve cognitive function.
- Prevent osteoporosis.
- Relieve menopause symptoms.
- Possibly reduce the risk of cancer
Sunflower Lecithin Non-GMO IP Liquid
- Taking sunflower lecithin as a supplement could help maintain heart health and lower cholesterol levels. Consistently consuming sunflower lecithin has been shown to reduce overall cholesterol levels, lower the body's LDL cholesterol levels, and raise HDL (good cholesterol levels).
- Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin with several forms, but alpha-tocopherol is the only one used by the human body. Its main role is to act as an antioxidant, scavenging loose electrons—so-called “free radicals”—that can damage cells.
Glycerin Purity: 99.9%
- Glycerine 99.7% USP is a viscous, plant-based substance that is most commonly used to make products less watery or reduce water activity in food products, personal care products, bubble mixtures, e-cigarette liquids, hand sanitizers, and much more.
IP Grade Purity 99%
- Glycerin is used industrially in pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, soaps, other chemical industries, paint & varnish, agricultural field chemicals, & the explosives production industry. It possesses many very beneficial properties that help it achieve its role in these applications.
Guar Gum Powder
- Guar gum is well known for its ability to thicken and stabilize food products, but it may also provide some health benefits. Studies indicate that it could be beneficial for a few specific areas of health, including digestion, blood sugar and cholesterol levels, and weight maintenance.